- ACC MRI E-Referral
TO GET STARTED - APPLY FOR A PACS ACCOUNT - click here
- When the web page appears click 'Apply for account', agree to the confidentiality agreement and fill in the account application.
- Once your account has been approved (usually within a day), to download the PACS programme, repeat the process and click on the same link that takes you to the web browser.
- Enter the TRG web browser using your new account log on and password (sometimes you need to enter this twice).
- Click on ‘Installers’ on the bottom left panel, then go to ‘Inteleviewer tracks’.
- From here you can download the stable version that is most suitable for your computer.
- To get access to our server, when you first activate the Inteleviewer icon on the desktop, go to ‘edit bookmarks’, click ‘add’, and enter https://trgpacs.co.nz as the server URL.
- Protect the bookmark, and add ‘TRG Imaging’ as the custom server name.
We require each person accessing the Inteleviewer to have their own account. This is for auditing purposes should we have any issues with patient confidentiality.
If you already have Inteleviewer installed on your PC, then you just need to add the web bookmark – https://trgpacs.co.nz
For any infomation regarding PACS, please contact the PACS team:
DDI: 09 926 7663
LOCAL SUPPORT CONTACTS
Contact Person: Gaeline Moselen / Nora Parry
DDI: 09 437 7542 or 09 437 0540
Mobile: 027 529 9185
Contact Person: Nikki Hasler
DDI: 09 486 0497
Mobile: 021 235 0518
Rotorua / Taupo
Contact Person: Andrew Griffiths
DDI: 07 348 8139
Mobile: 021 167 9275
Hawkes Bay / Gisborne
Contact Person: Leanne Marshall
DDI: 06 845 3309 (Monday to Thursday)
Mobile: 027 296 7272
INTELEVIEWER INSTALL ON A MAC click here
INTELEVIEWER USER GUIDE click here
Searching for patients
The best way to search for studies on PACS is via the patient’s NHI which can be added into the Patient ID field. As not all patients who have examinations with TRGG have an NHI it is also possible to search via patient name. When searching via patient name it is important to remember to use the correct format.
The correct format: Surname, first name ( including comma and space)
PACS is the quickest way to access reports as they are available as soon as the radiologist has authorised the report.
Reports can be accessed in a number of ways:
Using the mouse to manipulate the image
The Inteleviewer assigns buttons to your mouse that work well together. What tools are assigned can be seen in the very bottom left hand corner of the screen.
Move the mouse forwards and backwards and side to side while holding the relevant mouse button.
The middle mouse button can be activated by pressing down on the mouse wheel.
Remember it is not possible for users to damage or change the image in any permanent way!
This MRI e-referral guide shows you how to order an MRI for an ACC inquiry. The use of this form requires you to be accredited through the ProCare MRI accreditation program and to remain accredited by attending a yearly refresher.
All ACC MRI e-referrals must be submitted through the MRI e-referral portal - hard copies are not accepted.
For ProCare MRI accreditation and help desk please phone 09 374 6759 option 1