- ACC MRI E-Referrals
TO GET STARTED - APPLY FOR A PACS ACCOUNT - click here
- When the web page appears click 'Apply for account', agree to the confidentiality agreement and fill in the account application.
- Once your account has been approved (usually within a day), to download the PACS programme, repeat the process and click on the same link that takes you to the web browser.
- Enter the TRG web browser using your new account log on and password (sometimes you need to enter this twice).
- Click on ‘Installers’ on the bottom left panel, then go to ‘Inteleviewer tracks’.
- From here you can download the stable version that is most suitable for your computer.
- To get access to our server, when you first activate the Inteleviewer icon on the desktop, go to ‘edit bookmarks’, click ‘add’, and enter https://trgpacs.co.nz as the server URL.
- Protect the bookmark, and add ‘TRG Imaging’ as the custom server name.
We require each person accessing the Inteleviewer to have their own account. This is for auditing purposes should we have any issues with patient confidentiality.
If you already have Inteleviewer installed on your PC, then you just need to add the web bookmark – https://trgpacs.co.nz
For any infomation regarding PACS, please contact the PACS team:
DDI: 09 926 7663
LOCAL SUPPORT CONTACTS
Contact Person: Gaeline Moselen / Nora Parry
DDI: 09 437 7542 or 09 437 0540
Mobile: 027 529 9185
Contact Person: Nikki Hasler
DDI: 09 486 0497
Mobile: 021 235 0518
Rotorua / Taupo
Contact Person: Andrew Griffiths
DDI: 07 348 8139
Mobile: 021 167 9275
Hawkes Bay / Gisborne
Contact Person: Leanne Marshall
DDI: 06 845 3309 (Monday to Thursday)
Mobile: 027 296 7272
INTELEVIEWER USER GUIDE click here
Searching for patients
The best way to search for studies on PACS is via the patient’s NHI which can be added into the Patient ID field. As not all patients who have examinations with TRGG have an NHI it is also possible to search via patient name. When searching via patient name it is important to remember to use the correct format.
The correct format: Surname, first name ( including comma and space)
PACS is the quickest way to access reports as they are available as soon as the radiologist has authorised the report.
Reports can be accessed in a number of ways:
Using the mouse to manipulate the image
The Inteleviewer assigns buttons to your mouse that work well together. What tools are assigned can be seen in the very bottom left hand corner of the screen.
Move the mouse forwards and backwards and side to side while holding the relevant mouse button.
The middle mouse button can be activated by pressing down on the mouse wheel.
Remember it is not possible for users to damage or change the image in any permanent way!
ClearView August 2016
- Tridimensional Sonographic
Assessment of the Female Pelvic Floor
- New flagship opening at 209
- New 3T MRI in Milford
- Meet our new Radiologists
ClearView July 2016:
- Multiparametric MRI of the Prostate Gland
- Clinical Cases
- sending us a request online
ClearView July 2015:
- Greetings from the team at TRG
- Lastest Developments
- CT Colonography
- Computerised Tomography Colonography
- Our commitment to minimising clinical skill shortages in NZ
Inside Issue 04 February 2015:
- TRG's new identity
- What does the future look like?
- What our patients are telling us
- Meet the new members to our team
Inside Issue 02 September 2013:
- CT Colonography
- Hearing loss and acoustic neuroma
- Bathing Beauty Gets a CT Scan
Inside Issue 01 June 2013:
- Radiologic Guided Cortisone Injections
- Renal Colic
- New Timber Drying Technology
Inside Issue 08 March 2011:
- 13,000th patient receives TRG services
- PACS – Coming to a smart phone near you
- Industry-leading services from an expert team
Inside Issue 07 August 2009:
- MRI: A Routine Investigation
- Head and Neck Imaging
- Spinal Imaging
Inside Issue 06 March 2009:
- PAC's 2009
- Meet the Teams
Inside Issue 05 August 2007:
- Obstetrics and Abdominal Imaging
- Breast MRI, Cardiac Imaging and Peripheral Vascular Imaging
Inside Issue 03 May 2007:
- Dr Tony Lawson
- Annual screening for women over 40
Inside Issue 02 November 2006:
- Investigating Accute Appendicitis
- Management of the Accute Abdomen
- Applications of unenhanced Helical CT
Inside Issue 01 August 2006:
- Ultrasound Guided Intervention
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- New Website - Coming Soon!
This MRI e-referral guide shows you how to order an MRI for an ACC inquiry. The use of this form requires you to be accredited through the ProCare MRI accreditation program and to remain accredited by attending a yearly refresher.
All ACC MRI e-referrals must be submitted through the MRI e-referral portal - hard copies are not accepted.
For ProCare MRI accreditation and help desk please phone 09 374 6759 option 1