Before you arrive at the clinic
- Please send a copy of your referral form to us before your appointment. A simple picture taken on a smart phone will suffice, but please contact us if you have problems doing so. For safety reasons we may not be able to perform your procedure on the day if we have not already referenced your referral form.
- If you have been referred to us from your public hospital, we will already have your referral on file. You don’t need to send us a copy.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time so we have plenty of time to get you ready for your procedure.
- We ask that if you have children with you, that you ensure they have adult supervision whilst you undergo your scan. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
When you are at the clinic
- The use of phones and cameras are not permitted in our clinical rooms.
- Before you undergo any medical procedure, please let our clinical staff know if you are pregnant.
- If you are having an x-ray, CT or MRI procedure, it is not possible to bring family members or friends into the procedure room with you. Therefore if you have young children, you must bring someone to supervise them during this time.
- If you are having an ultrasound procedure, in order that we may give our full attention to your medical needs, a maximum of 2 support people may attend any examination. Additional visitors will need to wait in our reception area
- Once your procedure is completed, our Radiologist will report their findings directly to the medical professional who referred you to us. If you would like a copy of our report sent to any other medical professional, please let us know and we will happily accommodate your request.
- All monies owed for the procedure you receive must be settled on the day, prior to you leaving our clinic.
- We accept Q-card as a form of payment.
- For relevant Obstetric Ultrasounds we are able send you complementary digital images and video of your scan. Images for any other procedures that require physical media will be provided on request at a cost a cost of $15 and will be issued to you at the time of you settling your account in full.
- Please let us know if you have a valid community card as some surcharge concessions may apply.
- Please be aware, if ACC decline the claim for your procedure, you will be required to cover the cost.
- If you are having a steroid or arthrogram injection, you may need to bring someone with you to drive you home or arrange alternative transport as it may not be safe for you to drive for at least 20 minutes after this procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do if I can’t make my appointment?
Phone us as soon as possible so we can reschedule you for a more convenient time. See all our clinic details here.
What happens if I arrive late for my appointment?
We understand that sometimes you may be delayed and we will do everything possible to see you on the day, however we may need to reschedule you for another time if this is not possible.
We'd love to hear your feedback, please fill out the form below and send it in. Thank you.