Before you arrive at the clinic
- Remember to have your referral form with you, or if you can, send a copy of it to us before your appointment. If you don’t have your referral form, we may not be able to perform your procedure on the day.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time so we have plenty of time to get you ready for your procedure.
- If you are bringing children with you, please bring someone who can supervise them during your procedure. We care about you and your children and want to ensure you receive the best possible care. It can be difficult for you to concentrate on your needs whilst also trying to tend to children. We understand this can be tough and we empathise with you. To ensure you receive the best possible care, we ask that if you have children with you, please bring an adult who can look after them (our equipment can be unforgiving to little hands and toes). We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
When you are at the clinic
- The use of phones and cameras are not permitted in our clinical rooms.
- Before you undergo any medical procedure, please let our clinical staff know if you are pregnant.
- If you are having an x-ray, CT, or MRI procedure, it is not possible to bring family members or friends into the procedure room with you. Therefore if you have young children, you must bring someone to supervise them during this time.
- If you are having an ultrasound procedure, in order that we may give our full attention to your medical needs, only two other family members or friends can be present with you. If you bring more, they will need to wait in our reception area.
- Once your procedure is completed, our Radiologist will report their findings directly to the medical professional who referred you to us. If you would like a copy of our report sent to any other medical professional, please let us know and we will happily accommodate your request.
- All monies owed for the procedure you receive must be settled on the day, prior to you leaving our clinic.
- We accept Q-card as a form of payment.
- If you request a CD, there is a cost of $15 and the CD will be issued to you at the time of you settling your account in full.
- If you are having a steroid or arthrogram injection, you may need to bring someone with you to drive you home or arrange alternative transport as it may not be safe for you to drive for at least 20 minutes after this procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do if I can’t make my appointment?
Phone us as soon as possible so we can reschedule you for a more convenient time. See all our clinic details here.
What happens if I arrive late for my appointment?
We understand that sometimes you may be delayed and we will do everything possible to see you on the day, however we may need to reschedule you for another time if this is not possible.
We'd love to hear your feedback, please fill out the form below and send it in. Thank you.