Join Our Team
Looking for a Medical Career?
We are leading providers of diagnostic imaging services in the North Island who provides best practice patient care through its people and innovative quality imaging. We operate in a non-corporate environment that encourages and supports professional development and promotes a fun yet highly professional working environment.
TRG Imaging (formerly TRG Group) one of New Zealand's largest private radiology providers delivering high quality patient care through a network of North Island sites. As part of our ongoing commitment to providing excellent customer care, we require more service orientated people to join our team.
If you are the kind of person who likes:
- Offering excellent patient care
- Providing quality imaging services
- Continuing to learn and develop your professional skills
- Enjoying being part of a progressive and innovative team
To enquire further about any of the following opportunities, please contact Paula Elder Email Paula +64 9 486 9701
We are seeking Radiologists who have considerable experience and expertise in general radiology with either FRANZCR or an equivalent qualification that would lead to specialist recognition, and have an on-going commitment to providing a high-class service to the community.
Applicants are encouraged to complete a self-assessment questionnaire via the New Zealand Medical Council website to check their eligibility for registration, www.mcnz.org.nz
- An opportunity to work with a progressive Radiology provider
- Access to develop your MRI & CT sub specialist skills on our recently implemented Siemens high tech equipment
- Appointments for either joint public/private or private practice with no call;
- Further training opportunities and attendance at international conferences;
- Competitive rates, as well as providing relocation assistance and employment related costs;
- Opportunities for a shareholding in TRG Group after an initial period as an associate.
- Live in one of our many lifestyle locations around New Zealand
REGISTERED NURSE - GISBORNE
We are looking for an experienced registered nurse to join our breast assessment and radiology team in Gisborne. The position is for 9 hours per fortnight.
You would be required to complete a Post Graduate Diploma in Nursing - Breast Care and this would be fully supported by the employer.
MEDICAL IMAGING TECHNOLOGIST
We are looking for a qualified MIT to work across our Auckland clinics in particular South Auckland. This is a 12 month contract to cover parental leave. It is full time and commences in February 2018. This is a great opportunity to join our company and may lead to a permanent position.