Join Our Team
Looking for a Medical Career?
We are leading providers of diagnostic imaging services in the North Island who provide best practice patient care through its people and innovative quality imaging. We operate in a non-corporate environment that encourages and supports professional development and promotes a fun yet highly professional working environment.
TRG Imaging (formerly TRG Group) is one of New Zealand's largest private radiology providers delivering high quality patient care through a network of North Island sites. As part of our ongoing commitment to providing excellent customer care, we require more service orientated people to join our team.
If you are the kind of person who likes:
- Offering excellent patient care
- Providing quality imaging services
- Continuing to learn and develop your professional skills
- Enjoying being part of a progressive and innovative team
To enquire further about any of the following opportunities, please contact us here
We are seeking Radiologists who have considerable experience and expertise in general radiology with either FRANZCR or an equivalent qualification that would lead to specialist recognition, and have an on-going commitment to providing a high-class service to the community.
Applicants are encouraged to complete a self-assessment questionnaire via the New Zealand Medical Council website to check their eligibility for registration, www.mcnz.org.nz
- An opportunity to work with a progressive Radiology provider;
- Access to develop your MRI & CT sub specialist skills on our fleet of Siemens high tech equipment;
- Appointments for either joint public/private or private practice with no call (get your evenings and weekends back);
- Further training opportunities (including MSK fellowship programme) and attendance at international conferences;
- Opportunities for a shareholding in TRG Imaging;
- Live in one of our many lifestyle locations around New Zealand;
- Work/life balance (evenings and weekends are yours);
- Taylor made employment terms and conditions to meet your needs and that of TRG Imaging.
We are no cookie cutter employer, we are all about getting the right people with the right skills, the right attitude and the right workplace fit. We have fun; we respect and value everyone's contribution; whilst always ensuring the best patient care.
MEDICAL IMAGING TECHNOLOGIST / MAMMOGRAPHER - GISBORNE (FULL TIME)
Based in Gisborne, we are looking for an MIT / Mammographer to work in our fully digital mammography environment providing high quality radiology services, including breast clinic work for symptomatic women in conjunction with a breast radiologist. The successful candidate must be NZ Breast Screen accredited or be prepared to obtain this accreditation, with our support. The role will include general MIT work together with mammography.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - WHANGAREI (FULL TIME)
Based in Whangarei, this is a full time role that offers a variety of work engaging with our customers and delivering effective and efficient administration functions. The ideal candidate will have a background with previous customer experience, be it either front facing or call centre you will have the know how when it comes to customer care.
SONOGRAPHER - AUCKLAND (FULL TIME)
We are looking for a full-time sonographer to work predominately at our Lincoln Road, Henderson clinic however may be rostered to our three North Shore clinics from time to time. The candidate must have strong obstetric and general ultrasound skills, and musculoskeletal experience would be an asset.
MRI TECHNOLOGIST - HAWKES BAY (CASUAL)
As part of our ongoing commitment to providing excellent patient care, we are seeking a fully qualified and experienced MRI Technologist who is available to work on a casual ad-hoc basis to provide support for when other staff members are absent from work or during business peak periods. This would suit someone seeking a flexible work/life balance or someone who may already be working part time elsewhere that would like additional hours of work from time to time.