Join Our Team
Looking for a Medical Career?
We are leading providers of diagnostic imaging services in the North Island who provides best practice patient care through its people and innovative quality imaging. We operate in a non-corporate environment that encourages and supports professional development and promotes a fun yet highly professional working environment.
TRG Imaging (formerly TRG Group) one of New Zealand's largest private radiology providers delivering high quality patient care through a network of North Island sites. As part of our ongoing commitment to providing excellent customer care, we require more service orientated people to join our team.
If you are the kind of person who likes:
- Offering excellent patient care
- Providing quality imaging services
- Continuing to learn and develop your professional skills
- Enjoying being part of a progressive and innovative team
To enquire further about any of the following opportunities, please contact Paula Elder Email Paula +64 9 486 9701
We are seeking Radiologists who have considerable experience and expertise in general radiology with either FRANZCR or an equivalent qualification that would lead to specialist recognition, and have an on-going commitment to providing a high-class service to the community.
Applicants are encouraged to complete a self-assessment questionnaire via the New Zealand Medical Council website to check their eligibility for registration, www.mcnz.org.nz
- An opportunity to work with a progressive Radiology provider
- Access to develop your MRI & CT sub specialist skills on our recently implemented Siemens high tech equipment
- Appointments for either joint public/private or private practice with no call;
- Further training opportunities and attendance at international conferences;
- Competitive rates, as well as providing relocation assistance and employment related costs;
- Opportunities for a shareholding in TRG Group after an initial period as an associate.
- Live in one of our many lifestyle locations around New Zealand
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/RECEPTIONIST - Milford, Auckland
We require service oriented people to join our Customer Service team in reception. We have both part time and full time positions available. These positions offer a variety of work engaging with our customers and delivering effective and efficient administration functions. You will:
- serve as the customers primary point of contact
- be a keen problem solver
- have a unique ability to think on your feet
- be a self-starter who is comfortable taking the initiative
- have excellent interpersonal skills
- have a positive attitude and warm personality
If you excel at figuring out complex matters and like organising multi-functional requirements, then we bet you have what it takes. Sometimes you won't know the right answer, but you're the kind of person who is always up for the challenge. You will rely on your resources and quickly research a response.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - Fixed Term of 12 months
This position is for a 12 month fixed term parental leave cover for 37.5 hours per week. It is based predominantly at our Head Office in Takapuna and also involves some work at our flagship clinic in Shakespeare Rd, Milford alongside our radiologists assisting with their workflow.
Main responsibilities include providing assistance with marketing, recruitment and organising team events and is a varied role with many exciting aspects to it.
Reporting directly to the Regional Manager, you would be integral to the success of the Northern and Auckland teams.
We require an experienced leader to take care of our five South Auckland clinics, based at Ormiston Hospital, Flatbush. The role will provide effective support to the Northern Regional Manager through the operational management of TRG Imaging's service delivery business.
- Provide a high standard of radiology services to maintain high levels of patient satisfaction and efficient practice operation.
- To assist with the coordination of radiology, specialist and reception services to optimise TRG Imaging's operations and staff performance.
- To assist with the promotion and business growth of the business, with key referrer groups within the region.
The successful candidate will ideally have proven supervisory and leadership experience, ideally within the health sector (but not essential) and the ability to manage multiple tasks within defined performance criteria.