Join Our Team
Looking for a Medical Career?
We are leading providers of diagnostic imaging services in the North Island who provide best practice patient care through its people and innovative quality imaging. We operate in a non-corporate environment that encourages and supports professional development and promotes a fun yet highly professional working environment.
TRG Imaging (formerly TRG Group) is one of New Zealand's largest private radiology providers delivering high quality patient care through a network of North Island sites. As part of our ongoing commitment to providing excellent customer care, we require more service orientated people to join our team.
If you are the kind of person who likes:
- Offering excellent patient care
- Providing quality imaging services
- Continuing to learn and develop your professional skills
- Enjoying being part of a progressive and innovative team
To enquire further about any of the following opportunities, please contact us here
We are seeking Radiologists who have considerable experience and expertise in general radiology with either FRANZCR or an equivalent qualification that would lead to specialist recognition, and have an on-going commitment to providing a high-class service to the community.
Applicants are encouraged to complete a self-assessment questionnaire via the New Zealand Medical Council website to check their eligibility for registration, www.mcnz.org.nz
- An opportunity to work with a progressive Radiology provider;
- Access to develop your MRI & CT sub specialist skills on our fleet of Siemens high tech equipment;
- Appointments for either joint public/private or private practice with no call (get your evenings and weekends back);
- Further training opportunities (including MSK fellowship programme) and attendance at international conferences;
- Opportunities for a shareholding in TRG Imaging;
- Live in one of our many lifestyle locations around New Zealand;
- Work/life balance (evenings and weekends are yours);
- Taylor made employment terms and conditions to meet your needs and that of TRG Imaging.
We are no cookie cutter employer, we are all about getting the right people with the right skills, the right attitude and the right workplace fit. We have fun; we respect and value everyone's contribution; whilst always ensuring the best patient care.
MEDICAL IMAGING TECHNOLOGIST - KERIKERI (PART TIME)
We are looking for an experienced MIT to work at our Kerikeri clinic. The role is a part-time position of 15 hours per week which may include weekend work as required. If you have a positive attitude; great interpersonal skills; flexibility to meet the challenges of a busy work environment; and a desire to continue to learn and develop to meet your personal and professional goals, then we would like to hear from you.
SONOGRAPHER - AUCKLAND (FIXED TERM)
As a sonographer you will provide a broad range of ultrasound examinations including abdominal, pelvic, obstetrics, small parts, musculoskeletal and vascular. We require a sonographer to cover a six month fixed term maternity leave of 30 hours per week, predominantly based at our West Auckland and North Shore clinics.
MEDICAL IMAGING TECHNOLOGIST / MAMMOGRAPHER - GISBORNE (FULL TIME)
Based in Gisborne, we are looking for an MIT / Mammographer to work in our fully digital mammography environment providing high quality radiology services, including breast clinic work for symptomatic women in conjunction with a breast radiologist. The successful candidate must be NZ Breast Screen accredited or be prepared to obtain this accreditation, with our support. The role will include general MIT work together with mammography.
REGISTERED NURSE - HASTINGS (CASUAL)
We are looking for an experienced registered nurse to join our team on a casual basis. This role requires someone who can provide a safe and clinically effective service and care for patients and families requiring advice and treatment.